Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Y'know what? I'm bored

Ugh I hate our stupid internet. I've been neglecting watching anime for the longest time cause Netflix doesn't work temporarily. Well I did see another anime but I haven't seen enough of it to do a review and I'm distracted with other stuff to catch up online. Homestuck is too addicting now so that's easily distracting me as well.

So y'know what? I'm doing sequel series to animes. Just for the heck of it and just in case no one has heard of them. So here is Clannad After Story.

So Clannad was my first post EVER in this blog so if you haven't seen it, see it now. Otherwise ~SPOILERS~

After Tomoya's confession to Nagisa, the two begin to date and build their relationship to stronger levels over time. As they finish school, they help friends and acquaintances go through their hardships as well as their own. However, with their love, Tomoya and Nagisa work together to be with one another and eventually start a family, even as fate has other plans in store for these two lovers.

Now what if this Illusionary World that we've seen? Why does the girl and her robot friend matter at all to anything? Why are they there?

Well these questions I can't answer now but will have to be figured on your own.

I've never seen an anime that has made me cry more than this series. A mixture of comedy, tragedy, and beauty combined to make a perfect sequel to a great anime series.

No comments:

Post a Comment