Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weirdest Anime in the Universe


If someone were to ask me that, my answer would definently be FLCL (Fooly Cooly).

FLCL follows Naota Nandaba's coming of age. He's a 12-year-old boy who lives in the suburb of Mabase where "nothing amazing ever happens" and now has a new building called Medical Mechanica. That is until he's run over by a mysterious woman on her Vespa scooter and then hit in the head by an electric bass guitar. Later he's shocked to find that the same woman, Haruko Haruhara (who's also an alien), in his home and now a maid at his home. Since then, Naota's been having robots come out of his head and gets stuck in a three-way battle with Haruko, Medical Mechanica, and a commander believing Medical Mechanica is out to conquer the galaxy.

To be honest, this anime is really messed up filled with pure chaos but a lot of comedic moments that seem to drag people into watching this show. I've had three friends and my dad tell me to watch it and I honestly don't regret it. The only downside is the fact that the entire series is only six episodes long. But it's worth the two hours. It's a pretty good anime to get hooked on for its comedy. As weird as this anime may be, I recommend it.

~Liz~

No comments:

Post a Comment