Saturday, July 30, 2011

I will not stop walking


I think this will be my last review for a while since I'm kinda out of animes to review. I promise I'll watch as much anime as I can and make a new post as soon as possible. But now I'll do a review on an anime called D.Gray-man.

D.Gray-man follows 15-year-old Allen Walker, an exorcist for an organization of other exorcists called the Black Order. His left arm can transform into a huge, monstrous claw that destroys Akuma(Japanese for demon), evolving machines that kill humans and are controlled by a man known as the Millennium Earl. The Black Order's goal is to stop this Millennium Earl and recover pieces of Innocence, a substance which gives exorcists their ability to destroy Akuma. To prevent them from doing so, the Earl works with the Noah Family, who are superhuman descendants of Noah(the man who built the huge ark) and are able to destroy the Innocence. As the story progresses, both the Black Order and the Millennium Earl with the Noah Family search for a powerful piece of Innocence known as the Heart, which assures victory to the side that finds it.

This anime is pretty long and there are some fillers which are actually pretty funny, but the story and characters are really great. It's kinda like Naruto or Bleach in which it's pretty lengthy but it's really good to watch.

~Liz~

No comments:

Post a Comment